Life is precious, don't stop exploring the wonders of nature.
Taitung Station→Fugang Geopark (Xiaoyeliu)→Jialulan Recreation Area→Ami Indigenous Culture Art Center→Taitung City(end)
Fugang Geopark (Xiaoyeliu)
Rock sculptures and treasures created by nature
Jialulan Recreation Area
A symphony of mountain, ocean, culture and art
Ami Indigenous Culture Art Center
Learn about the culture of the Amis Tribe
Duli Visitor Center
Interactive experience of the unique features of the East Coast
- The itinerary schedule does not include transit time from other cities to Taitung.
- At present, Taiwan Tourist Shuttle East Coast Coastal Route does not yet provide wheelchair service, low-floor buses must be reserved in advance. Please call: Dingdong Bus 089-333443, Hualien Bus 03-8338146
- Hualian and Taitung regions still maintain the pure and simple local lifestyle and tribal characteristics, please respect the local people and customs while you enjoy and experience the areas.
- We recommend you to visit the East Coast with family and friends, if you should require assistance on the trip, please contact the following friendly travel medical service: Taitung Hospital Chenggong Branch 089-854748, Taitung County Service Bus for the Handicapped 089-311922
- Before you come visit beautiful Taitung, please check and ensure you have your personal belonging and medication.