- Baxian Cave visitor center：(089)881418
Sanxiantai visitor center：(089)850785
ECNSAA Headquarters：(089)841520 ext.1800
Xiaoyeliou visitor center：(089)281530
- Camping Area, Xiuguluan River Rafting Center (03)8875400 No.215, Sec. 3, Jhongshan Rd., Ruisui Township, Hualien County (Near the Rueisuei Bridge)
Camping Area, Jiqi Beach Recreation Area (03)8711251、(03)8711356 No.6-1, Jiqi Village Fongbin Township, Hualien County
Shitiping Camping Area
No.52 Shitiping, Fongbin Township, Hualien
Xiaoyeliou Camping Area
No.500, Sec. 1, Songjiang Rd., Taitung City, Taitung County
Ziping Camping Area
The Casuarina Woods in front of the ecology study center, Green Island
- There are three free shell exhibition places, about 2 km away south of Sanxiantai. Closed on Mondays.
There is a marine life exhibition museum in Chenggong Township.
- Yes, there is a pothole called Hesiangu’s Bathtub. The pothole is about 5m long and 4m deep, and located behind the Lyudongbin Rock.
- Baxian Cave is the local name for the geological scenic spot, which is formed due to seawater corrosion during the process of uplift of the earth’s crust. There are totally 16 caves of different sizes from top to bottom, of which 13 caves have names. The eight main caves are Lingyan, Chaoyin, Yongan, Hailei, Ganyuan, Chaochen, Kunlun, and Shueilian. The other five caves are Guanyin, Tudi, Dicang, Longshe, and Chaoyang. A safe wooden footway has been built to link these caves. Tourists will need 40 minutes to one hour to stroll between caves and listen to the music of the waves
- Please do not talk to strangers. Ignore invitations from them. Do not purchase any products of unknown origin to protect your rights. In case of any fraud or dispute, please contact the following units:
1.Dedicated line for consumer complaints：(089)352434
2.Taitung Consumers Ombudsman Office：(089)330577
3.(Chenggong)Sinfong Police Station：(089)851054
4.(Changbing) Changbing Police Station：(089)831034
5.(Fugang) Fugang Police Station：(089)281040
- Please contact the 3rd District Maintenance Construction Office of the Directorate General of Highways TEL：(089)325073 or Taitung Administration Station TEL：(089)281530 for road condition information.