Government Website Open Information Announcement
I. License Grant and Scope
To facilitate the widely diverse utilization of the website data, all of data and materials on the East Coast National Scenic Area Administration website, which are deemed as protected under copyrights and published publicly, are provided under ”Open Government Data License, version 1.0 (OGDL-Taiwan-1.0)” in a free of charge,non-exclusive, and sublicensable method for the public. The users are granted aperpetual, worldwide, license to the data and materials for reproducing, adapting,compiling, publicly transmitting, or applying it on other methods, and as well as developing various products or services based on it (herein known as derivative works). This license is irrevocable, and the users do not have to require any additional written offer or other formality for it. However, the attribution shall be provided in the further application.
- This statement is only applied for copyrights, it does not cover other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the grant of patent, trademark and entity logo.
- The related personal data might be attached to the data and materials under the circumstances of self-disclosure by the data subject or public-disclosure by the law. This does not guarantee the users to have a full consent from the data subject for the personal data collection, processing and utilization. For the further application of those personal data, the users shall bear the responsibilities by themselves and have to make it compliant with the Personal Data Protection Act in planning and execution.
- Part of the videos, photos, sheet music, project outcomes, special topics, or other works by named authors, respectively marked as additional approval required for the utilization by the entity, are not in the license scope of this statement. For the further use of those excluded works, the users shall require an additional permission from the entity.
III. The users are encouraged to make reasonable efforts with respect to moral right protection of the third parties involved, including the right of paternity and the right of integrity.
This website will never sell, exchange, or lease any of your personal information to other groups, individuals, or private enterprises, except on the following occasions:
- As required by a lawful investigation conducted by a judicial authority.
- As required by an inquiry from, or the use by, an authorized organization in the execution of its duties.
- Based on the good-faith belief that disclosure is required by law, or for management use in the maintenance or upgrade of website services.